free hit
counters
Evora Stripe & Decal Kits - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Moxie

Evora Stripe & Decal Kits

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

My alternatve proposal is to cover the roof in black gloss foil. It really changes the appearance of the car without this 90's look to it.

post-12365-0-25211300-1353658293.jpg

Edited by TBD

Moxie,

I do like that as a way of dressing a plain car as opposed to one with a black roof which I think suits the Evora better. I may be biased but an air of quality is what needs to be added to the car to enhance it so carbon is good but I'm not sure stripes do that. The best car I have seen with stripes is Rob Carter's which I feel suit it nicely in retro way.

Trevor.

Moxie,

I do like that as a way of dressing a plain car as opposed to one with a black roof which I think suits the Evora better. I may be biased but an air of quality is what needs to be added to the car to enhance it so carbon is good but I'm not sure stripes do that. The best car I have seen with stripes is Rob Carter's which I feel suit it nicely in retro way.

Trevor.

Thanks Trevor - top call!

The stripes look good but far too expensive. I sticker my car up every year for Le Mans. Pay less for a lot more!

Pics please. Thought about the same for trackdays...

I thought they were expensive too.

Considering stickering mine up for the BGP next year, maybe a little like the old Camel livery but with LOTUS instead of Camel

Love the British flag design for the side. Where do you get that from? Easy install?

Woza, would you mind sharing the plotting of the design? Really like it and thought that black on carbon-grey might look good...