free hit
counters
various parts - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

various parts

For a G car 1980-1985

Full set BBS wheels and tyres, all tyres good tread. NCT 2 fronts Pirelli P600 rears
1 x Additional front tyre used NCT2
4 x used Pirelli P600 235/60 x15 tyres, all good tread
2 sets lightly used rear brake pads. One set brand new Lotus original front pads including fitting ‘spring plates’
used springs, 2 x rear 1 x front

Brand new 170 mph speedo
New wheelbox for wiper
Brand new aircon pump (but needs some work to be compatible with system)
2 x spare headlamp motors (one still attached to the TR7 housing –assumed good) one not operable but no doubt could be refurbished
2 x spare rear brake calipers – useful to send as exchange if you want to keep the car on the road.
Spare wiper blades
Some odd switches and stuff – probably forgotten some bits
about 15 litres Mobil 1 15/50 motorsport formula 

If you want anything make me an offer

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

John, same as with your smallish pictures:

the document-style of those letters used is still to small for good marketing ;)

..or my eyes are just gone bad now ?

*******copy & paste & with different settings:

For a G car 1980-1985

Full set BBS wheels and tyres, all tyres good tread. NCT 2 fronts Pirelli P600 rears

1 x Additional front tyre used NCT2

4 x used Pirelli P600 235/60 x15 tyres, all good tread

2 sets lightly used rear brake pads. One set brand new Lotus original front pads including fitting ‘spring plates’

used springs, 2 x rear 1 x front

Brand new 170 mph speedo

New wheelbox for wiper

Brand new aircon pump (but needs some work to be compatible with system)

2 x spare headlamp motors (one still attached to the TR7 housing –assumed good) one not operable but no doubt could be refurbished

2 x spare rear brake calipers – useful to send as exchange if you want to keep the car on the road.

Spare wiper blades

Some odd switches and stuff – probably forgotten some bits

about 15 litres Mobil 1 15/50 motorsport formula

If you want anything make me an offer

http://www.lotusfors.../various-parts/

**********hope this helps

Edited by Günter

Thanks Gunter,

I have revised the list as some parts have sold and I have found more parts that I have squirreled away.

So if anyone has looked at the original list - check it again you may find what you are looking for

John

Just added even more bits and removed the items that have already sold

Grab yourself a bargain no reasonable offer refused :)

John

please see updated list of parts available These are now listed on eBay with no reserve to get rid of them so get in quick if there is anything you might need.

I'd rather 'give it away' to forum members than to general eBayers

John

For a G car 1980-1985

Clearing out the spares now the car is gone.

I have now found everything ( I think!) as there was no response on here I am now virtually giving these parts away on eBay (no reserve 0.99p starting bid) means that a £1 bid at the moment will get you a fan blade for instance. A handbrake cable is bid less than £1 they are £50 new (useful to have even a used spare sat waiting in the garage?)

4 genuine unused wheel bolts (S3) (not even bid to 99p) I\'m pretty sure I have 5 and am looking for the last one in the garage.

new brass trunnion( don’t know which side) also 2 x trunnions repair kits still in lotus packets (currently bid to 99p)

New unused cambelt (square tooth type) gone

One set brand new Lotus original front pads again – pre 85 not ‘toyota’ including fitting ‘spring plates’ not even bid to 99p!

used springs, 2 x rear 1 x front (get you out of trouble only) now free to the first person to collect

Brand new Sanden aircon pump (R134a gas) fits the mounting plate and the pulleys line up (but needs some work to be compatible with standard system as it has no schrader valves on the back of the pump so valves would need to be fitted to the pipework somewhere. (bid to £30 they are £300 new)

a pair of external door handles (chrome not black) (bid to £15)

2 x spare rear brake calipers – useful to send as exchange if you want to keep the car on the road whilst you get mine re-furbed then you can keep yours as a spare set. (bid to £46)

Indicator / headlamp flash stalk brand new still in lotus box (its for a pre-86 Excel but I\'m convinced it would have fitted the esprit?) (bid to £1.04)

1 x additional fan blade. Orange ford fiesta mk1 type (not even bid to 99p!)

Gear lever assembly (gear lever has been welded where snapped) (no knob) - free to collection in person or just cover the postage and its yours

Oh, and a used clutch friction plate (would get you out of trouble if you are on a budget – it hadn’t failed/slipped but as I had the engine out anyway…..) now free to the first person to collect

I have two handbrake cables but one has a broken end. (bid at 99p)

various gaskets front and rear crancase oil seals etc including full set exhaust manifold gaskets and pipe to plenum gasket. You can have a gasket lucky dip for £10 for the lot. (The exhaust gaskets must be worth that alone) (bid to £10)

Latest find in the garage is a box of used rubber coolant hoses (virtually a full set for under the bonnet (I think I used one to get me out of trouble) - they\'ll be going on at 99p

If you want anything get on ebay quick!

John

All heavy parts now free to first to collect. If not collected by end February they will go in the bin

John