free hit
counters
Lotus begin delivery of the Exige S to dealers - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TLF News

Lotus begin delivery of the Exige S to dealers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Awesome news!! Now hurry up and get 3 years old so I can afford one without mugging the old man!!

Great news!

Awesome news!! Now hurry up and get 3 years old so I can afford one without mugging the old man!!

Or leaving your roller skates at the top of his stairs..... Again. :D

:lol:

Such an awesome car, I wasn't a fan at first sight, but now the more I see it, the more I want it.

I heard that Laser Blue Exige is going to be at the dealer in Antwerp, not too far away from me. ;):D

Happy shopping :D

Well, taxes for this car are around £1250 a year and basic insurance is around £600, add a one time fee of +£5000 to that.

A 3.5 is far to expensive over here. And that is one of the reasons the Evora's are going very cheap over here, for a second hand one. It's too expensive to me to pay around £1900 each year for only like 3000 miles a year.

If only the Evora had a 2.2l 4 pot turbo, as the "old" Esprit has, I would have had one now or an Exige V6 of course ;)

Edited by Exploded

Oh yes, she will be mine. Yellow with Black wheels please Santa!! I don't think I have ever wanted a car quite as much.....though an Evora S might also fit the bill!!

How much of this car was DB's doing or was this already slated to occur when MJK was still there?

It's an MJK car as it is a REAL DRIVERS car, not some DB rapmobile. ;) DB's cars only exist in fairy tales, remember? :D :D

I'm told the LHD dealer cars, will be sent out by the end of this week or beginning next week... :animier:

Edited by ramjet

Bell & Colvill's demo rolling off the line at Hethel...

486178_10151138537881231_1510188860_n.jp

How much of this car was DB's doing or was this already slated to occur when MJK was still there?

Mike

The 5 year business plan MJK did with his team included this model in the line up. They also had 2 mules running by the time MJK left due to his back injury. So I would guess that answers the question, non?

The Bell and Colvill S looks amazing :)

I've seen several in the flesh here and it's gorgeous. So I'm hereby offering my first born....and possibly secondborn in part exchange.

Was at the factory yesterday, lots of Exiges starting to come through now especially dealer ones and also some customer ones. The Castle demo is finished and ready to go.

Car looks fabulous and well worth the wait not that I've driven one yet! Least we know the qualty of finish will be excellent as so much effort being made before cars are released to customers/dealers.

Quite a few Evora's also in production...great to see factory looking as back up to speed now. Hopefully good times ahead.

@ sizona .... did they mention how many units per month coming / targeted to roll off the line ? They didn't happen to mention if any of those currently on the line are headed for Japan ..... One of the lotus loyal markets!

There still isn't an official price here but Iikely around JPY 10m base .... Not that anyone in the uk cares about that

Lotus have been building tonnes of cars heading to Japan over the past 2 months!

10m JPY is still less than what the car will start at here in Oz.

Ok ... I will put my name down I think

Just came home after a frosty morning drive and managed to send the 2-11 off the road into a metal post and it's completely done, front section and wheels torn off .... Thankfully no injury to me or mini cooper friend driving with us

Interesting to see on the various parts strewn across the road and field that it has '2 eleven circuit car only' on the front chassis in yellow scribble

That's no 94 dead of the 2-11 .....

Bloody hell! Glad you and your friend are ok Noe.

Dare we ask for pics?