free hit
counters
Ive had a Wheely good idea... Wheels required - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hopo

Ive had a Wheely good idea... Wheels required

Does anyone have a set of spare wheels i could borrow? maybee not even a full set. I think im going to have a bash at splitting and refurbishing my wheels so iw ill need to stick some other wheels on the car as a short term measure.. anyone got any ideas?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:lol:

Didn't someone make some out of wood? No, not Fred Flinstone - I'm sure someone make some workshop wheels from wood on here?

Put a set of Mini wheels on a VW campervan once...had to make it lower to get it in the workshop! Needed to drill the things as the VW has 5 holes...worked a treat, wouldn't want to drive on them, but 4 wheels from a scrapyard isn't going to cost much and would do what you need.

I will have a full set of BBS spare in a week or so - picking them up next weekend. 

I was going to stick snow tires on them but depends on money etc... so I will have some sort of spare set anyway.

Henry you are what they call THE MAN!

I will have a full set of BBS spare in a week or so - picking them up next weekend. 

I was going to stick snow tires on them but depends on money etc... so I will have some sort of spare set anyway.

LOL What a cheek! Henry is lending you my wheels before he has even bought them! :)

Are you coming to get them tomorrow or next weekend?

I only ask as I haven't removed the tyres yet and was going to get up early tomorrow and have them separated but if you are not coming tomorrow then I can have a lie-in!

John