free hit
counters
White Lotus Esprit S1 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
lotusforsale.com

White Lotus Esprit S1

<div><span style="font-family: Arial">A very rare chance to own a original white Series 1 Esprit just over 200 where made in white . This car is totally original in every way apart from the S1 graphics which have been air brushed in .</span></p>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial">In mint condition these cars in white make way over 20K this is a usable restoration it will come with 12 months MOT so can be driven away. Comes with a service history file containing lots of old bills etc…</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial">But really could do with restoration work the interior is tatty and could benefit from a complete re-trim. The paintwork is also tired and really would benefit from a total respray but saying this the car is very usable in this condition .</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial">The chassis is okay with no visible rot and the mechanics are good recent brake callipers ,steering rack and the carbs where overhauled.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial">If you are interested in buying the car please contact Mark on 01245 248143 or 01277 653084 please only contact me if you are a potential buyer.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial">&pound;12995</span></div>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial">Email : <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a></span></div>
</div>

http://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/white-lotus-esprit-s1/'>View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's my old S1, wasn't me that put those graphics on it or fitted the fog lamps honest!

As I recall it's come down a bit since the last time I spotted it being advertised a few months ago.  Looks like someone's done some work on the carbs and it seems to be running.

marks got it for sale at stocks coachworks, saw it when i picked my body up after the repray.

says it is sold