free hit
counters
Compomotive 3-Piece Lotus Esprit Essex Rims - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lex Templar

Compomotive 3-Piece Lotus Esprit Essex Rims

I am selling these rims that I just bought as my Esprit has had a stream of things that have needed doing.

I bought them from another forum member and am hoping to get my money back. Shipping overseas will be around $300AU

I have just realised that one of the rear lips is different which i did not know before I bought them.

I don't know why this is. Happy to listen to offers but would like to be close to what I paid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Compomotive-Lotus-Esprit-4x100-Essex-Rims-Wheels-3-piece-/251194071348?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7c555934&_uhb=1

Edited by Lex Templar

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just a note on these wheels, I've added further pictures it appears one of the rears has been re-assembled back to front as the flat edge is on the inside and the lip on the outer. This needs to be reversed.

Seeing shiny alloys laid on rough concrete floors in Ebay ads always sends a shiver down my spine  :cry:

Yes those were from the previous seller those photos. My photos on the carpet :)

Edited by Lex Templar

I've just been informed by Steve (Essex004) that the different lip on one of the rear wheels is in fact because Compomotice ran out of original replacement parts in the early eighties. A new wheel may have been supplied to the car these came off (A 1980 dry sump).

ALSO NOTE FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OF THESE WHEELS

Edited by Lex Templar