free hit
counters
Elite/Eclat workshop manual in Aus? - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Elite/Eclat workshop manual in Aus?

Hi all,

I am looking for an Elite S2 workshop manual from someone in AUS. Postage is the killer from UK, had a manual organised but postage was going to be 80 quid! So, if anybody has a manual in Aus that they no longer need I would be happy to buy it off you. Or, if you don't want to sell can I borrow one for a while. I am getting my Elite after Christmas now( I hope), so would like to have a manual if at all possible.

cheers, Clive

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mark, that is a good place to start. If you can email as pdf's that would be great, I'll PM you with email. thanks very much, Clive

Hi Clive

Actually when I get a look at the parts manual PDFs I have they are fuzzy scans of an old parts book page by page - the above  online parts guide is actually superior as the drawings are clear and everything is on one page for each section. Here is a better link;

http://www.rdent.com/manuals/

As for an actual workshop manual I don't know if that exists online

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 1 month later...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that, I have obtained a scanned  pdf version, so can pretty much get away with that for now.

Another Elite in Aus! not many I gather. I was talking to a bloke in Sydney who has a 76 504 auto today. Where do you get spare parts from? I am sorting out some suspension stuff at the moment.

cheers, Clive