free hit
counters
Dealer Reviews - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Dealer Reviews

If i review myself will i be in with a chance of winning a calender? I really want one!! :D

Aimee Mitchell

[email protected]

You can now now follow us on Facebook and Twitter;

www.facebook.com/LotusSilverstone | www.twitter.com/LotusUKDealer | www.twitter.com/aimsomitch

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Depends on how many stars you give yourself :lol:

Congrats on your 2nd 5 star review btw :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Can you increase the stars to 10???

I didnt pay them.....Honestly!! :laser:

Aimee Mitchell

[email protected]

You can now now follow us on Facebook and Twitter;

www.facebook.com/LotusSilverstone | www.twitter.com/LotusUKDealer | www.twitter.com/aimsomitch

I'll pop you a gold star in the post! :lol:

Everyone else on here, please post up your reviews. Everyone has at some point used a garage for purchase, parts, service. This website will be useful once it's populated and we're all relying on each other for feedback. Now what are you waiting for...! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Map looks great!  Added a review for my regular shop.  Sweet!

I added another shop with the create button at the start of this thread.  Not my shop, have just had work done there and thought it should be on the list and give it a good review.  Won't let me leave a review now though as it says it is my listing.  Did I screw up when I created it?  Would you prefer we send you the info rather than create, even if we don't own the shop?

Shop not coming up on the big map yet, but is in the listings and mapping in the little window correctly.

It's this one...

Richmond Auto Clinic

Thought you should know.

thx  Great feature.

Stu

Stu Calgary Alberta ' 69 Plus 2 '0 0 Esprit V8

Try again now Stu. It doesn't let you review a listing you add to stop business owners adding their own listing then positive and misleading reviews. I'd like to turn that option off but can't see how so for now I've changed a setting which will allow you to add a review to that listing :)

Evora NA

Thanks Bibs.  I added the review and all good now.  I see it is mapping correctly as well.

Stu

Stu Calgary Alberta ' 69 Plus 2 '0 0 Esprit V8

It would be great if some more of you could leave reviews please.

Also, can we all make an effort to add our local, favourite independent, especially outside of the UK. Just click the huge orange 'add a business button' on the right of the page :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/reviews/create-listing/

Evora NA

Bibs this still isn't working for me. I gave up a few months ago, tried it again and I'm still going round in circles unable to post a comment...

Could you put up an idiots guide as I'm (still) clearly missing something? 

This has just had a decent upgrade, listing are now sorted by ratings too so the better the company, the higher they are :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/reviews/

Evora NA

It's been a while since anyone has posted any reviews, would be great to see a bit more activity on there, thanks.

I'm also ordering a nice 'Dealer of the Year' trophy based on these reviews, please do share your experiences :)

Evora NA

I just followed the link and cliced on Add Review and also Bell & Colvil but both said age not found.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

That probably explains why there have been no reviews for a while! :lol:

I'll look into that, ta Skedgy :)

Edit: Should be fixed now, was an issue with the permalink structure :)

Evora NA

Ok all working now but once you have left a review ( in my case B&C) then you cannot leave another. If I want to add a review because I bought another car then I can't. Fixable? Also if the dealer fails later on then this can't be posted and likewise if they fail initially but make it right then this can't be reflected either.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Thanks Trev. I'll look into that, could take a little longer than the first issue as I'm at Hethel from early tomorrow and Silverstone the day after. Will more than likely be early next week now. 

Evora NA

I can't post a review, it tells me I have to login in before I can add one; however I'm obviously logged in!

Probably why there haven't been many postings recently.

The review site is separate to the forum software, you need to create a new account on there. There haven't been many postings as the permalink settings were screwed but I fixed that yesterday and someone left a new review so the issue is resolved :)

Evora NA