Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige S Roadster pics? - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige S Roadster pics?

Myfavedave

Right, I'm back. It's been a few months since I sold the Evora. Time to start scratching that itch again! :)

Jamie at B&C let me take his demo car out and I was sold within about 30 seconds... but my next car must be a convertible, no sense waiting for the elusive Evora droptop any longer.

The only pics I've seen of the Exige roadster so far have been the clay show car, and I'd really like to see how other colours suit the styling.

Has anyone seen any others yet? Or does anyone know if the factory have produced any roadsters yet?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Bibs :)

My understanding was that this car was a rolling clay model, so I just wondered if there were any production line cars yet.

I imagine all the dealers have ordered the coupe for demos.

I'm told a few months ago, Lotus was still developing this car. Since the Roadster loses the front and rear spoiler, compared to the Exige S, drag needs to be created in other ways. So this means a new suspension (setup), new ECU and a new setup for ride and handling must be developed. Also don't forget the Geneva interior, created by Mansory, which included the skin of 4 or 5 complete cows, will be different in the production model.

Surely the production model will be released early 2013. I expect it to star in Geneva, but that is just guesswork. ;) Surely Bibs will keep us updated! :)

Calypso Rose Rules the World!