free hit
counters
LEGS Breakfast Meeting 6th Jan. @ Powmill Mill Bar - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Al.

LEGS Breakfast Meeting 6th Jan. @ Powmill Mill Bar

Well folks I have to admit I forgot completely with work & one thing or another to post this up! How could I forget?

Due to a complete lack of imagination, time, being offshore until just before Hogmanay and wanting to do a return to the place it all started 2 years ago with Bingoking, Hedgerly & myself I suggest we just meet up at the old haunt.  Powmill Milk Bar.  Reasonably central to the majority of regulars.  10:00am for the bacon butties. 

Remember last year it wasn't particularly warm even inside first thing so bring an extra layer!  Maybe a quick run up Glen Devon afterwards as we disperse again if the weather is reasonable?

Post up on only one Forum please.  I'll will add this to SE as well.

Oh yes - Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in 2013 and here is to many great meets. <toasts with an alcohol free beer :cheers: >

1: Al. + 1 (but unlikely).

2:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The clue is in the post title :harhar:  6th Jan.

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Once again I am away back to Baku for this thing called work which has to pay for my toys but I hope you all enjoy the bacon butties and have a great new year.

John.

George and Sandra just reminded me of this, I'll be there with the V6 Exige S!

Excellent Brandon.  Can't wait to see it in the flesh!

There are so far 5 others signed up from Scottish Elises as well.  Any more takers????

1:  Al. (+ none !)

2:  Liam +2?

3:  Snowman

4:  Brandon (+ Exige S  :thumbsup: )

5:  Gedi + 1 ?

See you at 10:00 or so tomorrow.  I've checked and they are open from 9 if you get there early!

Oops, sorry.

I was out from lunchtime until late yesterday and didn't think this was still on. Hope to make the next one.

Guys,

Great meet again and nice to speak to familiar, new and returning Lotus/Vauxhall owners.

Took a couple of pictures whilst I was there, not up to the usual Bingoking standards as the grass/car park was too wet to get on the floor.

The Exige V6 S was definitely the star of the show although Dom's cocker spaniel also stole Sandra's heart. Reckon we should do a Lotus/Doggy calendar next year.

8353163001_561ca25ee7_z.jpg

Lotus Exige V6 S

8353158327_a6f253dfa6_z.jpg

8353165035_34d8decc17_b.jpg

8354228232_ffdb9b1ae4_b.jpg

8354204348_21ccd0d2cd_z.jpg

8354200770_04fd1254c4_z.jpg

8353149467_1767064064_b.jpg

8353151243_d9659fa635_z.jpg

8354217840_a79c23ed91_z.jpg

8353389979_5b6dcdebcb_z.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make this one, looks like a good turn out. Spent the entire day moving my wife's business - multiple runs in the Volvo from Dalgety Bay to Kirkcaldy. What joy.

Is that Esprit Andrew's? Its not often it comes out to play.

Yep that's Andrew's Esprit.

Luckily he decided to take it as it may have been the first LEGS meet that was Espritless!!!

Must admit that I was torn between admiring the Esprit and the new Exige V6.

Still lusting after the Norfolk Mustard Esprit S4S at Castle Lotus, it would have been mine if Lotus had not got their act together in time!!!!

George

Good turnout, wish I could have been there.

I like the photo's George, especially the one with the colour co-ordinated rain protecter on the 211.

Good to see Brandon out to play in the Exige S, it looks stunning in White.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Well I seem to have basically the same photos so won't post them all.  The Exige sounded luverly didn't it?  George couldn't keep away or stop photographing it  :harhar:   Anybody would think he liked it!

12 cars all in I think although one fat german interloper. As we were all leaving we started to be outclassed but not out numbered by a red F430 Rag top and an AM of some sort. V8 Vantage I see George says with authority on the other forum.  Old man colour anyway in burgundy.

post-7988-0-85384900-1357648727.jpg

I wish.  (Well to be young enough to get in and out with roof on anyway)

post-7988-0-27647300-1357648703.jpg

post-7988-0-61523300-1357648720.jpg

Apologies for the cold engine 5K rev limiter kicking in on departure! Nae class.

For those I didn't speak to I found a new location for the camera van. Up the hill from Dollar towards the Dollarbeg turnoff on the B913 Devon Road, It was looking down the hill at 09:50 on a Sunday. B***ards. Luckily I was only doing about 50-55 as cold engine as had stayed with friends at Dollar night before. Friends say they often hear cars climbing the hill which is a great piece of road with swoops and dips.