free hit
counters
Battery hc engine .Help - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cbclotus

Battery hc engine .Help

Hi does any one know which  battery i should be useing for ahc na 1987 car.Car bought as a project more about that later.Thanks Mike

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I searched alot and ended up in a Tudor High Tech battery. I had a very expensive Optima battery before but the tudor is much better start battery and last longer with radio on and car off and the alarm can be on a month and half before i have to charge it. A very good battery!

Get a cheap one from Halfords and a battery isolation switch which sits next to the live terminal.

I think from memory it's an 026 but I'm sure somebody will confirm soon.

Haven't bought a battery for the Lotus yet but the one on my day car was getting a little past its best so purchased a Bosch one from ebay. Free delivery and arrived a few days later. Cost me £40 compared to £90 in Halfords and cannot fault it. They are just as cheap on ebay for the Lotus so I would get one from there.