free hit
counters
Can you get an adult road bike in an Evora without dismantling? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alex Frost

Can you get an adult road bike in an Evora without dismantling?

As the irritating dog in the insurance ads would say....."Oh, yes"

post-15088-0-46756600-1356691494.jpgpost-15088-0-87689600-1356691509.jpg

Wheels off and in wheel bags at back of rear seats. Frame fits with passenger seat forward on its runners with no need to remove or adjust handlebars or seat post/saddle.

Can say with some certainty that I will be the only person to turn up to triathlons in 2013 with wetsuit helmet and kit in the boot of the Evora and a bike inside it.

6 weeks of ownership now (ex Demo MY2011 Evora S with all the extras) and am loving it more each day. The Sat Nav is nowhere near as bad as I had feared although I cannot get ANY sort of radio reception on the FM radio and sadly the ezi-DAB that I retrofitted doesn't really get any reception either out here in the wilds of northern Essex/Cambridgeshire.

If anyone has any suggestions for boosting the FM radio, do tell!

Cheers

Alex

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
If anyone has any suggestions for boosting the FM radio, do tell!

Welcome Alex, there's some talk about a antenna upgrade here http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/54371-cant-use-the-nav/page-2 but no doubt someone with a bit more knowledge on the subject will come along with some more info soon!

Alex,

Funny you have posted this Thread.

I ride a bike also as a general fitness thing - not like yourself as a competitive triathlon participant.

I was wondering if it could fit a bike... :lol:

Let me check with you...

You put the wheel bags in first and then put the bike in upside down. Looks like the bars are down on the seat.

My email is. [email protected]

If you have any photos placing it in etc. I just don't want to damage the seats or body work.

Enjoy the drive and then the triathlon.

Bernie

Edited by Aussie kid