free hit
counters
Where to get parts - Projects & Restorations - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cdfps

Where to get parts

I recently purchased some euro spec bumpers from Bauke Tocus < [email protected] >  from the Netherlands.  Buying the parts from him was as simple as ordering from ebay.  Place the order and they show up at the post office a couple weeks later.  

I got to thinking, In that USA where most parts stores don't even have Lotus listed and have never heard of Lucas or Girling, it might be useful to have a cross reference of where Lotus sourced it's parts.

Here is a link to that page.  If you know something I can add like what the steering rack came out of or what the struts came from or something like that, I can put it in.

https://sites.google.com/site/kwolshomepage/lotus-504/parts-sources-and-cross-re

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There's a good cross reference parts list on gglotus.org (golden Gate Lotus) and a cross reference parts bit in most of the model specific sections of this forum although it is probably not yet established for the Elite/ Eclat.

Great. I'll check it out later.

Just got the rear brake lines in so I'm off to put the body back on

Thank You Ross, for this report,

i just wanne help the other owners to keep the good cars running,

next week i will get a eclat for spares and bits, so i will strip that car down and also sell the parts,

i am selling over hole the world, so if you need something just e-mail me, and i will send you pictures back from the

part you are searching for, and the condition will tell the price.. i think that will be the most fairest way of selling, from both sides,

and you can see before what you will get..

keep up the good work ross, i will follow you on your website,

now i have 2 elite's new for spares and bits, to make you as owners happy!