free hit
counters
Lotus Elite / Eclat (only barn finds, and bad conditions..) - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Tocus

Lotus Elite / Eclat (only barn finds, and bad conditions..)

Hello Lotus elite owners,

i am searching for lotus elite cars, only bad cars, (or in bad condition..)

i will buy cars from: england, belguim, germany, and maby some other country's

but not from usa, thats to far for me, and the cars inside usa, are become very very rare,

so keep them there,

i just wanne break down the cars, to make the other onwers from good cars happy,

that i can send/sell them the parts they are looking for on there elite/eclat

i just most have some info: leater/cloth, engine runs? and how complete is the car..

and ofcourse a price,

Greetings Tocus,

(email: [email protected])

Hollland...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi there,

I've got the shell of a '78 Elite 503 that I was planning to restore but it got too much for me so I upgraded to an Éclat 2.2 in much better condition. But I have just about everything you could need to build a whole new car. Shell (no windscreen) on original chassis, a 907 engine, gearbox, new door beams, all interior minus front seats, two full sets of S1 alloys. And I also gave a replacement galvanised chassis too. You name it, I've got it! Want to do a deal? PM me!

Dan

Tocus, while i'm aware you aren't buying from the US, i was wondering if perhaps you would know of anyone who would be interested in buying from the US, i currently have a 79 an 76 eclat that i'm trying to get rid of. They're both in pretty rough shape and only one has the original engine and transmission. I just don't have time for them or money so any help would be great! thank you.

Hey Tocus. You should call Lotus Motorsport at the factory! They've had a black Elite out the back of their workshop for at least 5-7 years, welding itself to the floor. It's not moved a wheel since the customer dumped it on them.

• Like 1

Thanks Kimbers but i allready bought 2 elite's and a excel, and a eclat for parts.

so right now i have more then enough parts to sell,

but thanks anyway!