free hit
counters
v8 coil pack cross ref# please - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
mrtzmd

v8 coil pack cross ref# please

Hello everyone, could someone supply a cross ref for the V8 coil packs please Lotus# 918e6009 and SJS has SJ918E0012.  I am sure there is a GM part rom a GM car that works. Thank you

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Opel (Omega) ..the number was in here in the forum for some time, you can use the Bosch number on your existing one and compare it via *google-pictures* 

..there are several types out there, but at least one is a match (you have to look out for the position & type of the ECM wire plug)

Bosch Type (0 221 503 001)  ??
90443900 (OPEL)
90449572 (OPEL)

-it is comparable cheap over here in Germany (ebay.de) as I can recal, just for your information

see here, compare those with your existing one:

http://internetautoteile.de/Zuendung/ZUeNDSPULE-OPEL-ASTRA-F-CALIBRA-OMEGA-B-1208065-90443900::140.html  (named as new condition ?)

140_0.JPG

..or this one

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Zuendspule-Opel-OMEGA-B-Kombi-0221503001-2-0-85-KW-116-PS-94-99-Ignition-coil-/350489188401

(price a little high, for a used one)

Edited by Günter

Gunter, thank you very much. I have a friend in Germany who will check local prices. There are many on German ebay.

I was going to suggest Vauxhall as the packs in my S4 look identical to the ones I had in my V6 Holden Commodore.

Derek, if so -your link does match only the Elises/Eixe cars with a engine that has fittet a distributerless ignition, the basic Rover K (the 120HP) does have a *single top* coil, and the 160HP VHDP thing cars use a twin-system/wasted spark system.

The position of the ECM-plug and the mounting face for the engine block would also not fit with yours, onto the 918 engine

(it needs to be the other GM/Opel/Vauxhal ones -as there are two mounted in opposite directions next to each other under the plenum)

Gunter, thank you very much. I have a friend in Germany who will check local prices. There are many on German ebay.

as you see, 24€ is the lowest price I could see yesterday for some of this kind