free hit
counters
SE chargecooler solid twin 5/8 cooler pipe - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rowge

SE chargecooler solid twin 5/8 cooler pipe

Hi Guys

Bought my SE in August 2012 charge cooler/air con rad was not fitted and main rad was leaking, I have now had main rad repaired, both rads tested, repaired the GFRP Pod and replaced, what a job, looking good no leaks and fans come on to cool, what I don't have is the twin pipes in left hand wheel arch that join to the 2 rubber pipes from rad to the 2rubber pipes from chassis, i made temp copper pipe to test, does anyone have dimensions of the twin pipe, or a good photo showing it on the car, currently I do not have any oil cooler ducts fitted so its a bit of a jigsaw puzzle

Cheers

Steve

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is it the twin pipes (ie feed and return) to the chargecooler rad your after? Just to clarify...do you have a good solid chargecooler rad now? Are you leaving the.aircon out? As ive done a custom job on mine I have the original pipes on the shelf, along with a new( very very nearly new) chargecooler rad....

Hi Darren I have had the main radiator repaired, it is a v8 spec rad and aircon/chargecooler rad was tested ok, i put new green o ring on the air con connectors, both rads are now on the car but I do not have the twin soiid pipes, I made up some copper household pipes just to test the system, hopefully get the oil cooler ducts air horns and air horn cover back on tomorrow, so I will be just missing the twin pipe assembly, I believe SJ have them for sale bit pricy so I would be interested in yours what do you want for it cheers Steve