free hit
counters
Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013

This year I think it would be ace if we could showcase the timeline of the Esprit's evolution throughout it's 26 production from the S1 to FE V8.

Dates are 24th to 25th August.

Can we please have volunteers to display their cars to the thousands of Lotus enthusiasts who travel from around the world for this event.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:thumbsup:

Have you got a reserved sign for Troy?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ill bring custard powder :D

Evora NA

Ooooooo one nil to you! Although the mrs has a nail polish Norfolk mustard shade...so unless you can make lump free custard she shall have to touch me in!... Oh er.

:thumbsup: Good man, be good to see you again Chris :D

Evora NA

Might be in a position to offer my Dry Sump Turbo and S3 Na....

(thats i the bank manager/loan shark/missus aint made me sell em by then)

Edited by hopo

Good man Hopo, whichever one you prefer mate at this stage, wouldn't both be a ballache?  :)

Alex, would love to have the car on display, you're in :D

Evora NA

against my better judgement one or two of my more trusted mates are insured to drive the cars.... would be fun to have em both out...

Done :thumbsup:

Evora NA

If its any help nigel has a fantastic S4s, obviously Bazza has the Essex...S350...martinl or trevor? What about ppw for the s1 and there was a fantastic s2jps at the breakfast meet this month...icould try and find out whos that is? Ill have a look through my messages to see whos got other models...i know ive been talking to a guy with a high wing, a n/a and carb turbo stevens...

Dont see the Stevens Esprit Turbo (carb) listed. Just happens I have one of these!

Stop right there! MONACO RUN!? What have I missed?

Put me down for the 350.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

You havent missed anything yet trev! Its somethin Ian n I were talking over when we came down to the Ace to meet you guys..its all booked up thanks to Ian..staying near st Tropez and making the day trips out everywhere...destination Monaco baby :D

Speaking of st Tropez...there is a chap on here with one...but I think hes on the continent somewhere....now that would be a rare treat to see....

:thumbsup:

Mike, how's your paint nowadays & Gert, that's a great offer and we'll more than likely take you up due to the rarity of Star Trek Esprits :)

Evora NA

Wouldn't it be great to get the 1st Esprit, (Gordon Masson) and the very last Esprit (DVR). I believe Denis brought his car back from Florida to Belgium!

i'm up for it if you still need a v8 se.   :)