free hit
counters
Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013 - Page 10 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to confirm that Gert (Exploded) and I will be there with the SE High Wing and we also booked the Hotel.

Bibs, Stick me back on with the Sport 350. I've booked a holiday from 2nd to 14th August to accommodate. Only going to be able to make it one of the days though I'm afraid as I have a life outside L

Change of plans for me. I've spoken to the organisers and the Essex will now be staying both days on our stand.   

Posted Images

3,001! :unworthy:  Just been for a look as I now remember I couldn't at the time posted as offshore and uplink too slow.  Looks great for posterity.  Shame they didn't also film the posteriors as that is equally interesting to view the rear spoilers evolution

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

An extra 8,000 views in total! 

It's just been listed on another pretty popular website too! Makes me glad to see it being enjoyed by so many people! :)

http://www.6speedonline.com/articles/video-see-lotus-esprit-time-travel-1976-2004/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

There are no ads on the vid, don't earn a penny from it! 

I think I may have just worked out where I'm going wrong :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Fantastic.......

Bibs, just pay my appearance fee directly into my bank account please  :D

Once I've deducted the filming costs I'll pop the change over. :P

Evora NA

Bibs I think you can set up on youtube so each time a new view is added you get either £0.02 or £0.05. I know its not much but the guys who film the arabs driving their supercars in London who get a "crash" scoop do it because they make about £500.00 when one goes global.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Psst, take a look at the TLF channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/LEFbibs

The only reason the Esprit one has no ads is that I used youtube music. They keep the $$$ when you do that :)

The channel has had around 220,000 views and has earned about £20 in total in ad revenue.

Evora NA

I already spent it on beer :D

Evora NA

Pity they didnt do a vid of the Saturday line up (pouring with rain) when my car featured. If they had I would have viewed the vid a hundred times so if all owners here did likewise you have your numbers. 

They, being me - I filmed that! 

I wanted to film the lineup when it was complete mate, I think we were missing a couple of cars on Saturday weren't we?

Evora NA

Nice filming Bibs. Just lamenting that I had spent days trying to polish her up and even put that shiny coating on the tyres and what happens -  buckets down the whole day.

Compare that to the year before when it was 30+ degrees! Can't win! 

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...