free hit
counters
Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013 - Page 2 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013

You havent missed anything yet trev! Its somethin Ian n I were talking over when we came down to the Ace to meet you guys..its all booked up thanks to Ian..staying near st Tropez and making the day trips out everywhere...destination Monaco baby :D

Speaking of st Tropez...there is a chap on here with one...but I think hes on the continent somewhere....now that would be a rare treat to see....

Hi I'm leaving in the suburb of saint tropez and I have a black 1992 SE and a S3 NA

If you want some help ....

Call me

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to confirm that Gert (Exploded) and I will be there with the SE High Wing and we also booked the Hotel.

Bibs, Stick me back on with the Sport 350. I've booked a holiday from 2nd to 14th August to accommodate. Only going to be able to make it one of the days though I'm afraid as I have a life outside L

Change of plans for me. I've spoken to the organisers and the Essex will now be staying both days on our stand.   

Posted Images

:D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Any more cars please? We still need:

S1
S2 JPS
S2.2
X180 Turbo
S
S4s
V8
V8-GT

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Missed that one! Ta Gert.

Thanks Steve, look forward to having you along matey :thumbup:

Evora NA

:thumbsup:

Evora NA

Bibs, Paints still the same but to compensate now have SE tyres and going to get stripes down the side. Carb turbo Esprit available  plus a very shiny engine. 

Ok, you're in but make sure you polish the sheet out of it and add a deep layer of wax to get a lovely gloss. I'm looking forward to seeing the engine bay though, I bet it looks lovely!

Evora NA

Bibs, I am maybe mising something not having a deep Esprit knowledge base but Brian in post 21 is volunteering his V8 final edition.  Or is that ticking another box? :question:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Al, you're missing his name next to the car in the list in this first post!

Evora NA

How am I gonna find parking places for all these blooming Esprits!! (It's gonna be an awesome sight :) )

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

You'll need some sort of hi-vis! I don't think it's ever been done before, not one of each!

Evora NA

And a Walkie Talkie... All the best parking co-ordinators have a hi-viz and a Walkie Talkie.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Would some flags be ok?

Evora NA

Male sure you teach some else so they know what you're on about :lol:

Evora NA

Ooops, missed that Bibs.  I am sure when I first started following this post names weren't against cars.  just line throughs. Sneaky! :respect:  

:offtopic: Semaphore.  :animier: Now that is a blast from the past!  Not easy although like morse, once learned, never forgotten. I had to do it at 4 words a minute when I started my career (deck boy to Noah) 38 years ago.  Merchant Navy dropped it in 1977 6 months before I sat my final exams thank God. Actually only ever saw it used by RN when down in Falklands during war coz it defeats all the electronic spying and doesn't need encoding! - mind you doesn't do long range very well!!   :animier:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Here you go Gary.

Marshalling tips from the UK military.

I'm glad to be able to assist. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCn5nuasHM

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

You could break out an old fave like Disco Duck to marshall cars to. :animier:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Good man Ken, thanks! :thumbup:

PS and hello! :D

Evora NA

Bibs,

Shouldn't there be a an S3/Turbo HC in the line up ?

(Not that I have one to offer  :no ).

Keep off the straight and narrow