free hit
counters
Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013 - Page 7 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Esprit 'Timeline' Display at Brands Hatch 2013

Any takers for driving that beautiful blue S2? :huh:

Also, about that X180 NA - Desperate now or does anyone have a trailer to pull Malcolm's car to the festival and back from Lotusbits in MK?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to confirm that Gert (Exploded) and I will be there with the SE High Wing and we also booked the Hotel.

Bibs, Stick me back on with the Sport 350. I've booked a holiday from 2nd to 14th August to accommodate. Only going to be able to make it one of the days though I'm afraid as I have a life outside L

Change of plans for me. I've spoken to the organisers and the Essex will now be staying both days on our stand.   

Posted Images

Quick engine swap and a detail?

:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

PIlko is up for bringing Pete's S2

:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looking forward to seeing the S2 as they are probably my favorite G Esprit. And of course there are't too many on the road hence the difficulty in getting one to Brands.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

It's a stunning example too, a real beauty :)

Evora NA

I dont know if this helps....but my Esprit Turbo looks like a N/A....

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Then we'd be missing a turbo on Sunday mate if we covered your blower with a towel...

Evora NA

If I am quick we can use it for both...

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

:hrhr:

Your missus did mention something about that :lol:

Evora NA

Brian (Bingoking) and I have got our wires crossed somewhere along the lines and I am booked into the Thistle but Brian is booked into the  Holiday Inn @ Maidstone.

I think the Thistle has space on the Friday night but its full on the Saturday.

Does anyone have a booking for the Thistle that they intend to cancel?

If so please give me a shout before you do, so that we can get everyone in the same hotel.

Thanks

07775 701246

Pilko has been booked to take my car. Please can you keep an eye on him (and my car) and make sure he doesn't misbehave too much and take lots of photos for me. Wish I was going but hope you all have a great time!

Pete

• Like 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Brian (Bingoking) and I have got our wires crossed somewhere along the lines and I am booked into the Thistle but Brian is booked into the  Holiday Inn @ Maidstone.

If so please give me a shout before you do, so that we can get everyone in the same hotel.

Thanks

07775 701246

Can't help on the Sat night but I just cancelled a room for the Friday night

Edited by Bazza 907

Thanks

07775 701246

Got this sorted now thanks :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Pete.

Don't worry - I don't think there will be a shortage of photos :)

Or were you referring to the other type? I'm sure Pilco could get some of them sent through the post if you ask him nicely :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

So we got an S2 :unworthy: ......no chance of an S then?

This is going to be one hell of a line up!

Of course if Bibs had really made an effort he would have also got "The Silver Car" and "IDGG 01" and the new Esprit prototype......unless of course he is sandbagging??????

They've been tucked away in my garage for months! :lol:

Evora NA

This one passed me by - can't buy tickets online; is it still possible to get a ticket, so I can come in my S4 Comemmorative limited edition?

Andrew - would/could you be around for both Saturday and Sunday ?? Not sure about the Esprit Timeline but there still appears to be space on the TLF club stand tomorrow (Saturday) and the S4 Commemorative is quite a striking model visually so would be good to display. Its Bibs' call and he has the display car tickets and VIP parking hangers. If not, but you still want to visit the festival, tickets can be purchased on the day at the gate (but at full price rather than discounted).

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

Gert - are you booked on a specific Eurotunnel train and, if so, what time are you due to hit UK soil ??

I live 5 minutes from the UK side of the Eurotunnel so could try to meet and drive up the M20 together if you like ??

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

The weather is not looking so good for tomorrow...http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/da3

I don't suppose we are in a covered area are we??? :question:

Coming from Gods country up here in the north, I kind of thought that Englandshire was going to be like a tropical paradise in comparison?