free hit
counters
Evora Sports Racer interior pics - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy1969

Evora Sports Racer interior pics

.....- both versions - are shown at lotuscars.com now. Interesting addition in my eyes.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Huge improvement, love those interiors. They should sell well i would have thought as they suit the character of the car.

Trevor.

Ok where are you chaps looking? I cant find an Evora Sports Racer! DOH

I know its going to be me but I wanna see!

Buddsy :help:

I dont know why they make it so hard to find! Looks great! Love it would only be better if they would let you have the GTE body kit too!

Buddsy

Dash and Part of the sides are covered in suedetex, New shifter, when you go for venom red only the Seats are red (and Door handle) - my12 has a monochrome interior

I dont know why they make it so hard to find! Looks great! Love it would only be better if they would let you have the GTE body kit too!

Buddsy

I seem to remember that GTE body parts don't fit (at least not without modification). GTN should fit though. Or Mansory, although that may involve some serious work/cost.

It's a lovely spec and great price. Clearly, this is just to shift some cars. It's for Europe only, suggesting that sales elsewhere are holding up. Lotus therefore can't call it the 'R' or something too interesting or the other markets would want in on the action. This is an 'SE' in all but name. Lovely spec though; makes my MY10 look a bit dated.