free hit
counters
complete set of top/bottom wishbone links for early Esprit Turbo - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

complete set of top/bottom wishbone links for early Esprit Turbo

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-size: medium"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;color: #000000;font-size: medium">I’m offering on eBay a complete set of top/bottom wishbone links for early Lotus Esprit Turbo front suspension (1980-1985), including rare lower links which are expensive items to purchase new (&gt;&pound;200 each). </span></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-size: medium"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;color: #000000;font-size: medium">These items were purchased as spares for my 1981 Esprit Turbo but never fitted. They appear to be in good condition but would advise sand-blasting, painting and fitting replacement bushes before installation on car.</span></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span style="font-size: medium"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;color: #000000;font-size: medium">Click link below for pics etc:</span></span></p>

<p><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;color: #000000"><a href="http://bit.ly/YCCRFx">http://bit.ly/YCCRFx</a></span></p>

<p>Also offering a boot bag from a 1981 Esprit Turbo</p>

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sent you a message.

Trevor.

That's an auto-post Trev, the OP won't know you've replied to this thread. Who did you send the message to?

Ah ok no problem as I have messaged him through Ebay anyway. Ta.

Trevor.

:thumbup: