free hit
counters
Evora cup holders? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

So, anybody got a good solution to the lac of cup holders in an Evora, or have I just not seen mine :-)

Trevor.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Did a search but didn't come up with that. Anybody got anything else?

Trevor.

Door pockets or one of these:

beerhelmet.jpg

Definitively a step in the right direction, but I believe it has been improved upon in F1. They seem to have the perfect solution for liquid replenishment.

And, I've heard they also have a solution for liquid depletion :cry:

So, anybody got a good solution to the lac of cup holders in an Evora, or have I just not seen mine :-)

Trevor.

Ahhh.....the mystery is solved, I thought I'd lost mine! Obviously all those years of Elise ownership, complete with cupholders,  have made me soft, nice to be back in a hardcore car!  :rambo:

Definitively a step in the right direction, but I believe it has been improved upon in F1. They seem to have the perfect solution for liquid replenishment.

And, I've heard they also have a solution for liquid depletion :cry:

This?

Lucozade.jpg

Just don't get confused between original contents and alternative use :sick:

Snoopy,

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Trevor.

Great, brake hard and you've got steaming hot latte over the crown jewels...   :blob fire:

Aren't those the standard MY12 kick plates? I've got those on mine... 

Great, brake hard and you've got steaming hot latte over the crown jewels...   :blob fire: 

Nope. Accelerate hard perhaps, but brake hard and the coffee will fall forward onto the floor. Unless you mean brake hard, whilst reversing at speed?

Pedant mode off now!

Nope. Accelerate hard perhaps, but brake hard and the coffee will fall forward onto the floor. Unless you mean brake hard, whilst reversing at speed?

Pedant mode off now!

Maybe Stirling has massive balls that fill the footwell :)

Tried to retro fit the kick plates from a 2012 car using a Lotus made until and they aren't compatible.

Once by car is out of its warranty period, I'll solve the issue myself as Lotus doesn't seem to be able to...

Drinking in your cars -I have a panic attack if the mats get dirty, the thought of drinking in there and potential spillage is making me get a twitch - please someone lock this threat and never speak of eating or drinking in their evora again!