free hit
counters
Vehicle: Lotus Turbo Esprit - Roadster - Convertible (1983) - Members Cars - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Vehicle: Lotus Turbo Esprit - Roadster - Convertible (1983)

Lotus Turbo Esprit - Roadster - Convertible (1983) Date Added: 05 January 2010 - 11:02 PM Owner: Rolf Short Description: Convertible Esprit St Tropez designed and made by Paul Bailey, PBB Driving: It is fun to drive the roadster open. The shape of the Esprit with the raked windscreen makes the interior nearly free of turbulences up to top speed on the autobahn. If you like to have more air breeze around your nose, it is easily adjustable with the height of the side window position. The Design: Some like the design what Paul Bailey made, some don�t. I had seen his second blue St Tropez in a couple of Esprit books and always found the look to be a real vision. I esteem him for realizing his dream of a convertible Esprit. The design is not perfect from every angle, but the overall appearance is breathtaking when you see the car in real outside in the sun, what makes quite a big difference to the pictures. Please sent me a PM if you have pictures or infos about one of the convertibles. View Vehicle

Website with information and pictures PBB St Tropez convertible Esprit:

http://www.lotusespritconvertible.de/

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Very cool :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I doubt one of those ever even made it here to Oz.

Great looking car. :thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.