free hit
counters
Vehicle: Lotus Turbo Esprit - Roadster - Convertible (1983) - Members Cars - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Vehicle: Lotus Turbo Esprit - Roadster - Convertible (1983)

Lotus Turbo Esprit - Roadster - Convertible (1983) Date Added: 05 January 2010 - 11:02 PM Owner: Rolf Short Description: Convertible Esprit St Tropez designed and made by Paul Bailey, PBB Driving: It is fun to drive the roadster open. The shape of the Esprit with the raked windscreen makes the interior nearly free of turbulences up to top speed on the autobahn. If you like to have more air breeze around your nose, it is easily adjustable with the height of the side window position. The Design: Some like the design what Paul Bailey made, some don�t. I had seen his second blue St Tropez in a couple of Esprit books and always found the look to be a real vision. I esteem him for realizing his dream of a convertible Esprit. The design is not perfect from every angle, but the overall appearance is breathtaking when you see the car in real outside in the sun, what makes quite a big difference to the pictures. Please sent me a PM if you have pictures or infos about one of the convertibles. View Vehicle

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Very cool :thumbup:

I doubt one of those ever even made it here to Oz.

Great looking car. :thumbup: