free hit
counters
1979 Original Lotus Eclat Black Edition (Pre JPS) Project **RARE** - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

1979 Original Lotus Eclat Black Edition (Pre JPS) Project **RARE**

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

its a shame for a lotus dealer misleading potentoial buyers in saying that this car is a rare pre.series JPS model.

its a black painted car...not more not less.

there never existed any JPS eclat nor elite models...never!!!!

no enginebay and chassis pictures, cheapish tyres fitted, a shame that the original polished rims are painted in copper.... no mot and some electric faults...nothing nentioned about the chassis...presumerable still the original one with rotten crossmember....is this worth 4k???

Edited by Elite7

Not encouraging when a garage can't sort electrical problems or sell with an MOT.......I'll be calling in here in the next few days and find out more.

for me the target of this advert is to lead an unexpirienced prospective customer to believe that he will buy a rare car and therefore does not think about the unjustifiably high rice.

yeah what is all this rubbish about "black edition"??? ie a black one!

The whole thing smells of second hand car sales bull**** if you ask me....

Mat.

checked also other adverts from this dealer...the cars are prettied-up, only the nice and positive details are pictured, faults fraudulently concealed and on top all cars are well overpriced...

imo, only lyers with criminal energy are displaying such an attitude, acting deliberately in misleading people.