free hit
counters
HARD ROOF for Lotus Esprit - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
rocket63

HARD ROOF for Lotus Esprit

<p><span style="font-size: medium">Brand new and unused. Unmarked, Genuine hard roof for Esprit. Taken out of box only for photos.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">I paid &pound;1500 for this, but have never taken it out of the box.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">Bought for my 1995 S4.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">It will fit all Stephens models up to 2002, X180 etc. I am unsure about others.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">Tan Leather headlining. All fixings, including handles and tongues etc.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">Once only offer. No longer available and good luck if you can find a another unused new one. </span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">I Will post but the box is very large and as Foam corners, polystyrene chips and bubble wrap. You can see it will be well packed. (See attahed photos)</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">Will post Worldwide but please esnure costs are agreed before hand. Dont expect the postage to be a couple of quid, its a big box. Insurance is up to the buyer and liability becomes yours once posted.</span></p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><span style="font-size: medium">Feel free to collect.</span></p>

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Advert removed.

Will automatically appear in the esprit section.