free hit
counters
2-Eleven section of the forums - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

2-Eleven section of the forums

It's been a good number of months since we've had any posts in here. Is it time to amalgamate this section in the Elise/Exige technical section do you think? 

Any objections? Any 2-Eleven owners use this section for tech reference?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I look in from time to time and find the historical information useful. It's a shame there's not more activity, but I guess 2-11's are very rare. I find it useful to have the 2-11 specific stuff in one place.

I'll start posting some stuff - even if I end up talking to myself :D

Then it stays :)

Good on you Bibs, I always check but as Neal says not a lot of activity but this is the only forun I know of that has a 211 section - so why not keep being unique

Paul

Yup, it's doing no harm matey, I just didn't want to keep it here if no-one was using so. So long as at least some people are getting the benefit, I'm happy that it stays and remains a useful resource.

Check your PM's by the way, sent you an odd request last year sometime! :)

*If* there's a 3-Eleven and Goodwood, shall we add it to this section or give it a separate section on TLF? Thoughts?

In theory if the V6 Exige has its own section then so should the 311. But that would also be a quiet section.

Maybe we could group all the track specials together in a 'track weapons' section which breaks down into 340R, 211, 311, Cup cars?

But, for example, the Cup cars have more in common with the road version than they will with a 2Eleven for example, and what if the 3Eleven comes in road car and Cup car form, which one goes where?

Aren't they all Lotus Motorsport products?

If so then both theoretical 3 elevens go in the same 'Lotus Motorsport' section?

I bought my car 2.5 years ago and I'm discovering this section. I like it, especially as it's really 2-11-only related. I think it's very useful, especially for the ones that bought the 2-11 not as a new car and have plenty of questions...

• Like 1