free hit
counters
My Esprit is for sale - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
J400GED

My Esprit is for sale

Just to let you all know my Esprit is for sale, it is advertised in the Classifieds section on here and elsewhere. It's the one with Sat Nav & Bluetooth.      :smoke:

Ged

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for that Paul, it was having it's 12 month service done.

How's the heater panel? I can't remember if you said you had fitted it or not. (It's an age thing)

Ged

Hello mate,

I am looking looking at getting a Jaaaag, following "subtle" hints about not being able to get anyone in the back of the Esprit.

Ged

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/36-shhhhhh-plan-bigsi-area/

&

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6292354.stm

We fixed his car up, he swapped it for a Jag... long & old story... 

Just to let you all know my Esprit is for sale, it is advertised in the Classifieds section on here and elsewhere. It's the one with Sat Nav & Bluetooth.      :smoke:

Ged

I have now reduced the price by £800 to £8,995.

Hopefully someone will be interested at that price.

Ged

I am looking looking at getting a Jaaaag, following "subtle" hints about not being able to get anyone in the back of the Esprit.

I bought a Jaguar XK8 ( MY2001 ) a few months ago, but the Esprit isn't going anywhere. For a daily drive the Jag is a great car and as expected very different from the Esprit both in comfort and performance. I like it. It's taken 2 months to get all the work finished on the V8 engine, as with Esprit's there is a whole list of stuff to watch out for, and of course none of it had been done by the previous owner despite a good service history. Nothing too serious, all bits easy to get shipped out from UK and fairly easy to work on too. Let us know what you get.

post-5938-0-08309800-1365329294.jpg