free hit
counters
Esprit SE Belt Order - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Qavion

Esprit SE Belt Order

Probably the wrong forum, but I'm getting desperate.

I ordered a set of belts for my 1989 SE at The Lotus Forums Shop and my order seems to have been lost and I'm getting nowhere.

On 26th Dec, I ordered a set of 3 belts. After a month or so of waiting, I sent the Lotus Forums Shop an email, and they replied, saying that the order must have got lost in the mail and they would send out a new set (quite generous indeed!). 3 weeks later, still no belts, so I sent another email. A week later and still no response to my email.

According to my order details (#001429), the Shop received my PayPal payment.

I'm willing to pay for another set of belts, but only if I can have some guarantee that they will arrive.

Hopefully someone can tell me what's going on.

Thanks.

Cheers

Ian Riddell

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Ian,

Mods don't have the ability to help with this, but it has been escalated. 

I have had problems with shipping companies sending to my old address.  Even though the vendor, that I gave my current address to, never had my old address.  The shipper must have just found me in their database and selected the old address!  Check with the shipping co and see if they are sending to the correct address. 

Hi Ian - I'm guessing these are lost in the post on the way to Aus matey, I'll get you another set sent out early next week but use FedEx this time! Apologies for the delay.

Bibs,

Motorworks that I use in the UK for the parts for my Beemer use Parcelforce. Been brilliant every time. Trackable and quick.

Much appreciated, guys.

Bibs, please let me know what the extra charges are. You can't be responsible for dodgy mail ;)

Cheers

Ian.

Ian, its insured by Royal Mail. I've been sending then by normal post as its a fairly small packet. They've all got return addresses too, we often end up with it back a month or two later.