free hit
counters
Hi guys, I want an evora! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
acchan

Hi guys, I want an evora!

Hi, I'm an happy italian owner of a lotus. 6 years ago, I bought an elise s, rover 160 ho engine, old english white... amazing!!! but, after few year I needed more... so in 2011 I bought an exige s 240 hp... the car is incredible but... the elise was more fun, the exige is too much for me...

so, I decide to change and get an evora... I think is the perfect car for me, (and for my family that will increase next July)...

I'm dealing an 2010 evora 280 hp with 25.000 km. Which problem I havo to look at???

thank to all, and sorry for my english :P

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There's a succinct buying guide in this months Evo which should help but I guess it will be a few week's before you can see it online Andrea. I could PM you a copy of you wish - best not to publish here due to copyright.

A nice comment from our very own Justin King up here in Scotland. As to not knowing what to replace it with Justin - don't  ;)

acchan-- the 2010's had plenty of issues to deal with, but given they were 3 years old, all of the issues would have been sorted out in warranty. issues to look out for are: -clutch throwout bearings (some where faulty, including mine) -clutch master and slave cylinders -clutch pedal dropping to the floor (transmission fluid boil issue) -cracking a-pillar trims (piano black trims on the exterior of the car). Those are the most common issues. I have had to fix many, many more issues than where most people haven't had issues (mostly cosmetic), but mostly because they have not had their cars as long or used it as much. But in all the engine has remained rock solid and the clutch is better than new. I will happy to go into detail offline if you want to know more..