free hit
counters
[COMPETITION] Win a LotRDC calendar! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

[COMPETITION] Win a LotRDC calendar!

All you have to do is guess how many pages from TLF does Google hold in it's index?

Closest 3 people in a week all get a 2013 calendar posted to them! Good luck! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You need to hope that no-one else enters Mike :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

(did that with my eyes shut, I did.)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I'm having another guess.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Actually, google is generous and does give this answer with every search: about 967,000

post-12365-0-99454000-1361625838.jpg

Edited by TBD

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Getting closer! Mike, just might want to buy that Justin Bieber calendar after all mate...

Evora NA

75,900 and I'm not guessing again. I've had my 3 guesses.

1 person is close-ish so far and it's not Mike6! :lol:

Evora NA

your own pages from 'thelotusforums.com'   ..or with the search point 'thelotusforums.com' somewhere in the text ??

You need to specify a little more Bibs ..or we simply all post a screenshot like Thomas has done it ..

76.200 ish    ..depents on security-level and options setting

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Actually, google is generous and does give this answer with every search: about 967,000

attachicon.gifgoogle.jpg

Interestingly today Google is reporting only 880.000! Bing on the other hand has only 3.250

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Last chance, you've got 'til 2pm today :thumbsup:

And Gunter, you bundle of fun - I'm taking the number from the 'Google webmaster tools' admin pages. If it were as easy as just typing 'thelotusforums.com' into Google, it would be a bit easy wouldn't it! 

For those who thought it would be that easy, remember you're getting the results from the Google data centre that serves your searches, and TLF is indexed worldwide at all of Google's datacentres. 

Evora NA

Like I even understood what you said Bibs. :hrhr:

Last chance, you've got 'til 2pm today :thumbsup:

And Gunter, you bundle of fun - I'm taking the number from the 'Google webmaster tools' admin pages. If it were as easy as just typing 'thelotusforums.com' into Google, it would be a bit easy wouldn't it! 

For those who thought it would be that easy, remember you're getting the results from the Google data centre that serves your searches, and TLF is indexed worldwide at all of Google's datacentres. 

this was what Thomas had done ..so why do you shout me ?  :D

..the thing still is, does it mean the number of topics in here, or count of 'target search points' with TLF in  ..don't now what it all is there with this computing stuff, as long as you are happy with it all is OK.

..by the way, is TLF really such an important point in Australia ?

[quotation]

Primary Country:

Australia

Alexa Rank in Primary Country:

We estimate that this website earns at least $588 USD per day with advertising revenues so it can be valued at least $453 562 USD. [quotation -end   from  digsitevalue.net/s/thelotusforums.com] 

..sounds good for me, even as I dont see that much advertising here on the pages ...hmm

Who cares, as long as we can have fun with our cars (and that is for what we are here, right ?)

;)

by the way, what happend there in those days -October 2008 with all those backlinks ..see the peak in traffic/links ??

http://digsitevalue.net/s/thelotusforums.com#google-pagerank

Edited by Günter

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Perhaps Gunter, like everyone else you could have just picked a number? You have a talent for sucking the fun out of things!

Anyway up, the answer is 1.03m. Closest 5, please pm your address and I'll pop your prizes in the post :)

Evora NA

Oo oo, does that mean me?