free hit
counters
S2 Workshop Manual Missing Info (Transmission) - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lou R

S2 Workshop Manual Missing Info (Transmission)

Hello Everyone,

I've been getting some excellent help on various postings as I am in the early sages of restoring my Federal S2 (thanks everyone).  I was wondering if someone could help me out with some missing pages in the Transmission section of my Workshop Manual.  I've already pulled the engine/transaxle from the frame and I'm about ready to start overhauling the gearbox.  As I was reading through my Workshop Manual I noticed I'm missing pages F9 and F10 in the Transmission section.  Page F9 covers the "Clutch/Bellhousing" detail and page F10 covers "Drive or Input Shaft" detail.  Could someone with the same Workshop Manual please scan these missing pages and post them as a response (or email them to me) so I can proceed with my gearbox overhaul.  FYI, the Lotus part number that appears on the spine of my Workshop Manual is A079T0327Z.  I'm reluctant to proceed with the teardown without these missing pages.  

Thanks,

Lou R

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.