free hit
counters
Well done Justin in EVO - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Al.

Well done Justin in EVO

Apologies if posted elsewhere but in latest EVO posted out to subscribers there is an Evora Buyers guide near the back.  Fair enough comments.  2 pages, and in the Section "I bought one" it is our own Justin 182 (Justin King) who features.

How much did Craig & Brandon @ MMC bribe you with then Justin? ha ha.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not a bad offer! :lol:

Nice that TLF gets a mention too :)

I don't get Evo posted out to me. Truth be known, I can't recall seeing Evo in the newsagent, though it is probably there.

Is the article online anywhere?

It's the April edition.. Not out in the news agents yet. Only a double page spread and basically concludes its a great car with a few niggles that arnt serious. Comparisons included a Cockster S, Nissan GTR and an M3 (E92)... Good article and would recommend you buy it.

If you have a bit of petrol in your blood then you should subscribe to Evo, it's an awesome magazine!

Can't see it at my local newsagent yet, what's the overall tone of the article then? Favourable, avoid

It reckons a very tempting buy at just over £30k... Basically v good press for the car, secondhand market might hot up a bit!

2nd hand prices are pretty solid as is, but you're right and the article will do no harm :)

Good Morning,

Dies the iPad Version have the Same content?

Print Version of evo at German newsstands ( as nearly every foreign magazine) has "interesting" pricing

I have read nö 180 on the ipad and this was interesting although I prefer hardcopies in general

I get both, the ipad version is better and more content (pictures/videos) although the Evora article will likely be same in both- I haven't downloaded the iPad version yet I think its out today.

Dave

I get both, like the paper copy just so I have it (only missed a couple of issues early on)- but love the extra content of the ipad version, nothing like reading about it then watching a video clip more so if it sounds lovely!

I get both, too. I find reading the paper copy nicer, but I take the iPad to work with me, so it's good for a read at lunch time, and the video clips are a nice bonus. I'd cancel the paper one if the iPad version was a bit more reliable. Probably the best bit of the paper edition is that it arrives a few days early.