free hit
counters
Baseball - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Baseball

Bibs

I just read Calico Joe so know all about baseball now, even watched some on the TV last night. I know what RBI's are and everything, even what a bean ball is :huh: 

Any baseball fans on here?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know baseball is supposed to be the US national sport, but in reality I think NFL football has a larger following throughout the season.I'll watch baseball during the World Series, but for the rest of the year it's more of a snoozer like golf (something to curl up in front of the TV on a Sunday). The pitcher winds up shakes his head, then picks his nose winds up again, then shakes his head and scratches his butt. Too slow in regular season IMHO    :getmecoat:

A fly ball, foul ball, a line drive, fireballer, a pinch hitter, a pull hitter.

Just some of the expressions I remember hearing. The big 4 American Sports - I'm rather partial to most American Sports - NFL, Baseball and Basketball, but can't somehow find any enjoyment and can't get into Icehockey.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Baseball is an excuse to sit in the sun and drink beer.

Which begs the question of why you need an excuse to sit in the sun and drink beer.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Baseball is an excuse to sit in the sun and drink beer.

Which begs the question of why you need an excuse to sit in the sun and drink beer.

thought that was cricket

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I don't need an excuse, but it's nice to have another one! Am I right in saying the largest group of baseball fans are teenagers who love the stats etc?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.