free hit
counters
Essex Esprit Wedding - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
RedEspritS2

Essex Esprit Wedding

I'm a life long fan of the Esprit, I've owned and rebuilt a 1978 S2 and a 1989 Turbo, but they have both gone as I'm now restoring a 1976 S1.

I'm getting married on 4th May 2013 in Hornchurch, I've tried to book a white S1 from London for the photos, but cannot get a reply from them!!

This is a long shot I know, but if there is anyone nearby who wouldn't mind parking up outside the reception for half hour, I'd be grateful?

Cheers

Bill

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Contact member Chris Southam :)

Looking at the title of the thread I thought you meant something a bit more like this..

post-196-0-93801900-1363937118.jpg

Congratulations

I knew Barrie would be positing in here!

infact i originaly thought he would be the original poster.... Its a great looking car but marrying it is a little strange....

Bill I MIGHT be able to assist

Lol - I appreciate that the title of my topic might be a little odd and could mean something else, I wasn't thinking straight cos I was getting annoyed at trying for the 20th time to get through to the company with the S1 for hire!

Perhaps i should be getting married to an Esprit when I think about it.... I've been in love with the Esprit for 37 years, was only married to my ex-wife for 22 years and have only known my wife to be, for 4 years!!!

Just hoping to have both loves of my life in a wedding photo, obviously not looking for a wedding car as there are not enough seats!

I don't want to put anyone out, was just a wild thought born out of frustration, I just thought if someone has an Esprit and they don't mind giving it a local run to clear its exhaust and park it up for a 5 min photo session in Langtons Registry Office car park... then you will make my wedding day just perfect. :-)

www.freewebs.com/lotusespritfever