free hit
counters
DPRK - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

DPRK

Bibs

Their missiles will struggle to make it out of North Korean airspace I'd imagine...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nato is so toothless.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22002288

"You've gone too far! Lets talk...." *wringing hands and fluttering eyelids*

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

They have detonated a few nuclear devices....and flown a few intermediate range missiles...but this doesn't mean that the nukes can be flown on the missiles. It took a long time before either the US or the USSR were able to deliver nukes by missile. The first US one was the Redstone (one of von Braun's team efforts) which was in 1958. The first Russian one was about the same time, I think. It would be a mistake to concentrate on missiles, as a bulky nuke could easily fit into a merchant ship, airliner or cargo container and could even be delivered by DHL!

Let us hope cooler heads prevail. When India and Pakistan were threatening each other with nuclear oblivion years back, I encountered a very senior Indian politician at my desk in Terminal 4. "Don't do anything stupid..." I suggested...whereupon he explained that it was just the usual sabre rattling and they all had far more sense than to go letting anything off!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

It would appear the American political agenda could reap what it sows yet again. Remember Bin laden !

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

According to some "expert" on the news they don't have the capability to launch an accurate long-range missile, they have long-range missiles but they's struggle to hit the continent let alone any particular state. They do however possess accurate short -t medium range missiles so South Korea is in it's range.

But South Korea (and most other countries) have anti-missile missles so it's moot anyway. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Bibs -you can put a missile into a container , with all this other rubish industrial stuff from east asia running around the globe  ..add a lighter and a watch and call it 'dirty bomb'

..those ways are mostly the powerfull, as you see by the last 15 years of US history, and how the US used those attacs there to force the whole western world in a war about teritorrys in arabia and afrika... 

..so if this is a 'western edjucated' politician, I would not wounder if he is just another 'pupped on a string'  ..for global war and suspicious interests 

..the indication shows that he so far only uses the technology backup from Russia of late 1970 early 1980years,   ..so Afghanistan level ..nothing highly computerised at all, so his miitary plan could only based on 'let the world run headles around with rumors all the time' ..and in the meantime hit the US in its own teritory with simple bombs and terrorist attacs to the civil-people

Edited by Günter

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

I'm not sure even they would resort to state terrorism Gunter.

Evora NA

Tv is on in the house this morning and just heard a snippet that said if you buy a radio or tv in North Korea, it is already tuned to the state channels.

It is an offence to change it. You wouldn't think that sort of control still existed today.

Makes you wonder whether the people see through it and think 'outside' may not be as bad as what they are led to believe?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Gold FFM

@Bibs, see how 'effective' it was  ..one hit with civil 'amunition' caused multiple deaths there,nd the whole US was in a headless rush for the first months without clear plans  ..enough time to show up internal problems there in the US military system, and make it a long political way of war 'for higher aims' for the US  

..so why does need a 'totally efficient' global leading military complex 10 years to fight back and hit the main target ?!

@Michael: 

..not long ago this was common, especially in all straight an still comunist focussed eastern-block nations..you may know that some countrys as for example Yougoslavia were more liberall all in all, or Poland and Hungaria 

..there was a formal rule for example for us over here on the eastern side of Germany that 'the west German TV' is bad and full of lies to ocupy the mind of east German people  ..it is from devils with bad aims if you would say so  -that was the official consensus given by teachers and government people 

.. but you would not believe how big sometimes the difference was there on the private level, between the political indoctrination in 'national press' and on the streets, or in the school and between living reality in ordinary 'family homes'  (especially for those familys close to the 'West Berlin sector)  ..or close to the West German border, as those could see west German-TV stations without problems, sometimes the east government tried to interact and block radio frequencies of West German civil TV or even the RIAS or AFN in West-Berlin ..but private electronic engineers mostly came up with solutions  ..

..roadmaps & school books had 'grey areas' next to the boarders (there is no world outside RDA/GDR ? :D  )

..and the detailing near the boarder was not as exact as it would be usefull for a map  (just in case you plan to go there by night and escape, still knowing that armed forces are there to kill you anyway ) .. that is just one of several curiousitys

..on the print sector the private visitors were adviced on the boarder control to declare every document, newspaper, tabloid that was used as a gift  ...so print-media could be blocked more easy by East German government

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

I think I may put off my holiday to South Korea for a while.

"A statement attributed to Pyongyang's Asia-Pacific Peace Committee said on Tuesday: "The situation on the Korean peninsula is heading for a thermo-nuclear war.

"In the event of war, we don't want foreigners living in South Korea to get hurt."

The statement urged "all foreign organisations, companies and tourists to work out measures for evacuation".

Eeeep!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

521610_10152745449850383_1324527123_n.jp

Evora NA

Nah Bibs..................

12123_419467088136701_751168143_n.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I think I may put off my holiday to South Korea for a while.

Ya think?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

To adapt an old, and admittedly not overly funny, attempt at humour:

Q: What is flat, black and glows in the dark?

A: Pyongyang, about six hours after a missile hits Seoul.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• 11 months later...

They just executed a guy with a flamethrower which is a step up from the mortar they used on his uncle.

How is this different to any other atrocities through history and how come the UN aren't mandated to go and get these psychos out of power?

Evora NA

Hey! If Russia can do it with impugnity then what's to stop South Korea with it's allies!

One small tactical nuke would dispose of this rancid little oik...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 8 months later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882696/North-Korea-threatens-blow-White-House-claiming-clear-evidence-GOVERNMENT-controversial-Sony-film-Interview.html

They're threatening to blow up the White House and the Pentagon etc, bless.

Isn't that a declaration of war all the same?

Evora NA

It's a shame they backed out of showing "Team America World Police" in place of "the Interview"

I'm convinced the puppet sex is what killed off his daddy and maybe would have done the same for the son!!!!    :harhar:

team-america-world-police-poster.jpg