free hit
counters
Finding all Sport 300 and X180R - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Finding all Sport 300 and X180R

jep

Good morning,

I am the "SCC082910RHF68029 - In Lyons, France, owner tbc"

I just bought it 3 weeks ago for a great price....

Currently on business trip, I haven't had the time to drive it a lot yet. So far, it let me down on the freeway, after 400 kms from the seller to my place.....

The faulty item was the fuel pump cutter in case the car tips over...it thought I was driving on the roof for some reason.

Back to normal now.

Last bit: a check engine due to a faulty 02 lambda sensor. To be replace this friday by Lotus (I tried to do it myself, but the connector is hidden in the left flank of the engine bay without easy access. I thought about cutting the 4 wires and bridging them to the new sensor...but BUT BUT, BUUUUUUTTT, It is a lotus Espit S300, and I want everything to be in perfect original condition, therefore I'll let Lotus work on it even if it'll Euro me :thumbsup:

For info, the car was built in 1994, and has 80200 kms on the dashboard now.

It is in mint condition (interior + exterior), with the whole engine/clutch rebuilt at 40000kms.

I'll need to change the bushes on the gear box lever (a lot of free slack) soon :blush:

Of course, I'll join LEW soon, as well as the French Lotus Club....

Just need a little time to get back home from my business trip and sort things out....

For info, I also own a Impreza WRX, YM 2000 and a Fiat Punto GT Turbo :D

Best regards to all, and thanks Fabrice for pointing me this great forum.... :D

Olivier

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Congratulations on your new car Olivier, well done and welcome to Esprit ownership :thumbsup:

Show us some pics :blush:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Congratulations on your new car Olivier, well done and welcome to Esprit ownership :thumbsup:

Show us some pics :blush:

Thanks, and There you go.... :D

By the way, has anyone tried to change his/her O2 lambda sensor and notifyed also that the connector plug is out of reach in the engine left skirt ?? If anyone found a solution, I'm buying :D

Olivier

lotus-occasion-28986-1.jpg

img0971lowim6.th.jpg

4osjdap.jpg

66276rt.jpg

4mbd0fq.jpg

4u3hyty.jpg

6azkimq.jpg

1183618223_JD300030.jpg

1183618268_JD300031.jpg

Thanks, and There you go....

By the way, has anyone tried to change his/her O2 lambda sensor and notifyed also that the connector plug is out of reach in the engine left skirt ?? If anyone found a solution, I'm buying

Very very nice car.I will like to drive one of this one day.

Its very simple to change the O2 sensor.

You take of the left cover above the fuel tank (5 "bolts") and disconect the plug + take of the sensor.

89 Lotus Esprit Turbo S

Very fast road and trackday car.

GT3076R+ a lot of other modifications.

http://lotusespritwo...inZzdningz.html

Thanks, and There you go....

By the way, has anyone tried to change his/her O2 lambda sensor and notifyed also that the connector plug is out of reach in the engine left skirt ?? If anyone found a solution, I'm buying

Very very nice car.I will like to drive one of this one day.

Its very simple to change the O2 sensor.

You take of the left cover above the fuel tank (5 "bolts") and disconect the plug + take of the sensor.

Thanks for the tip, Rydning :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Wiki updated, thanks Pete :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
More pics of these fabulous cars PLEASE!!!!!

Artie

Check my website...

http://www.vulcangrey.thelotusforums.com/v/misc_pics/

P5040050.JPG

P5040033.JPG

X180-R #5 at Pike's Peak International Raceway

lews%20x180r%201%20no%20louie.JPG

IMG_3666_sized.jpg

IMG_4031_sized.jpg

IMG_3492_sized.jpg

DSCI0016.JPG

DSCI0019.JPG

Lotusport racecar (one of the original X180-R racecars)

Pics from Brian Skeoch (also here on LEF)... see his name on the roof of the car.

#5 & #19 together in Colorado

IMG_0382.jpg

Some viedoes of #5 here on the track.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VulcanGrey

Edited by Vulcan Grey

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

• 1 month later...

No 47 was delievered in August 1994 in Germany.

As told by Lotus it is the only one in pacific blue.

The spoken

BRG was first a demonstration car of the dealer and importer in Germany,

if it

Edited by sport3oo

26 & 31 were also Pacific Blue. 47 was indeed delivered on the 2nd August '94 to a dealer in Germany.

The only green '300's I can see are 33 which is Metallic Green and in the USA, 42 which was 'Porsche Green' and in Germany and 45 which is Racing Green and was sold in the UK (with a roll cage fitted).

Which one do you have, have you added it to the list in the wiki?

Evora NA

• 5 months later...

^ That looks like #39

Jamie - You can add it yourself, would be great to see the pics. Just click on 'new article' :lol:

Evora NA

• 5 months later...

Evora NA