free hit
counters
Finding all Sport 300 and X180R - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Finding all Sport 300 and X180R

jep

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 10 months later...

I've heard that this one has been 'abused' : installing extra electronic gizmo's and screwing the interior up this way etc ... is not done on such a car ! Just my 2 cents :thumbup:

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

Hi Guys, Missed this thread for a while, well I'm the owner of no, 63 (some of you probably know this and it was hand made in 1995 at the factory like all good Loti), been the owner for the last 9 years, bought the car with about 18,000 miles on in 2001 car and it's the 2nd to last built, think THE MILAGE IS ABOUT 22,000 miles at present and in pretty good condition (with all the latest mods and services). she stared in the video Lotus Esprit - Addition for life and should have been part of the Man and Motors vid but due to severe flloding in kent on the day of the filiming could not take part. The Sport 300 is in Black with black and Alacanta interior. Awsome car and a great drive. If you need further info please let me kmow.

Russ

Russell, did you click my link above?

Sport 300 Register

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Bibs, great already on it, let me know if you need any more info.

In addition I not sure (you may know) but has Tony Crossley sold no 64 (Norfolk mustard was at Brooklands) as it no longer appears to be at sale there or on Classic cars?. Just wondered where it has gone to (stayed in the UK or over to Europe)?

Russ

• 6 years later...

Pop me a PM mate, I've a few people lined up looking for a 300 ;)

• Like 1

Evora NA

Love that......but the steering wheels on the wrong side (would make a good excuse to book a road trip abroad though) and I ain't a big fan of the partial cream interior but I'm sure that wouldn't bother most. Absolutely love the dials - I wish Lotus had stuck with that style for the S4s:angry:

Stunning car though B-)

They look like later V8 dials to me but everything else looks great. Lovely car, just a long way to go to view!

Beggars really can't be choosers with these. The last one I saw for sale was also black but RHD, number 63, at the 2013 Brands hatch festival. Haven't seen one since anywhere. I can't believe I passed on that car now, then again, I'd never have bought my dry sump so all was not lost. I've pretty much given up on the S300 though now to be honest. Heaven knows what it would cost to get hold of one these days, no doubt it's a figure that would make an S4s look like a bargain.

37 minutes ago, The Pits said:

They look like later V8 dials to me but everything else looks great

The Rev counter is a replacement VDO Vision Black (orange needle). The later V8 ones had the V8 symbol printed on the rev counter with white needle, it's actually cheaper to buy the Lotus V8 rev counter (£55.00 when I bought a spare courtesy of Bibs) so en easy fix to put the colours correct. As for the speedo it looks like V8 one but is another VDO Vision Black speedo replacement - square bezel rather than the triangular bezel of the V8 gauges. Therefore not original Lotus parts. Sorry for being a bit nerdy :detective:

• Like 1

Never know.. I've only had it a couple years and paid a lot more the 25k for it. if thats case someone made a hefty profit at one time. Right now we keep it stored away in a private collection. Never the less, these cars are not very well known here in the US so it wouldn't surprise me. car is now officially for sale. feel free to pm me offers and we can discuss. I can help with export and shipping arrangments if going over seas. cheers~