free hit
counters
help needed - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

hi new to this forum and love it,, can anyone help me i was putting led lights in the footwell of my evora s then i think i touched the live or a part of the 2 wires on something that go to the single footwell bulb now none off them work in both footwells :huh: .. found the fues box but cant c a single fuse for them please please help me..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF lotuses. :welcome:

Someone will come along that can help with your problem. I can't. :(

Maybe should have tested, then disconnected the battery while connecting new lights, then tested again. Hope you get it sorted.

You should finish off your profile so we know who you are and post up a hello in the Introductions area.

Other than that, any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

You need to change fuse c14 (Footwell Lamps). The fourth mini-fuse from the left in the second row.

Thank so much will try it in a bit. Let u guys know 2 nite.

Ps. Why does it not say in the handbook that this fuse is for the foot well lights? But the rear fuse box lists a fuse for the lights in the boot?

Been there, done that!

Very easy to get metal to metal contact when removing those footwell light units. I put a little insulating tape over the back of the light before I re-inserted it into the slot. Having fitted LED's I probably will never have to remove them again anyway, but better safe than sorry.