free hit
counters
Classified ad of the week: Turbo Esprit - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
jonwat

Classified ad of the week: Turbo Esprit

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've seen this car at the garage when looking at others and it is actually quite tidy.

Trevor.

I might go any have a mooch over it... Cant get past those Red wheels though! horrendous! whats with the drivers side sidelight too?

Really not a bad price (yes i do appreciate who im talking to!)

It's been for sale for a while I think but with prices on the up it is looking good value

Funny thing is they say after the gumph on the sport racer they went looking for a properly fast Lotus...are they saying they think the old turbo is gonna be faster than the Evora sport racer? I mean even the lowest power Evora will prove more than a match for the old G Turbo?

Buddsy

Agreed

But the G Turbo looks faster and of course looks like it's doing 50 mph just stood still.. 

Lol I mean I do agree I have had mine out of the garage and onto the drive and its looking really nice. I look at it and it looks huge but then it looks small...I think as its so pointy and wide but so low!

Buddsy

PHOTOS Please Buddsy!

PHOTOS Please Buddsy!

I second that

Second second here.

haha I will get some soon. Just don't laugh at my two tone paint job! Red new paint / Pink old paint Combo!!

Buddsy

OK just to keep you guys happy a very very short clip from yesterday when I had her out on the drive.

Looks cleaner in the vid too but seems tohave lost the sound in the upload?!! lol

Buddsy

buddsy,

The three piece rims from the burgundy Esprit that Roger Moore as JB drove to the italian alps would look really good on your car! 

Nice Budsy - I love the G-car - heres my old G-car:

G.jpg

Had her for 6 years and loved every minute.

Well done Buddsy, she looks really nice, tugs at the heart strings remembering the fun I had in mine.  :cry:

buddsy,

The three piece rims from the burgundy Esprit that Roger Moore as JB drove to the italian alps would look really good on your car!

Not as easy as it sounds!!! Compomotive's are 4 Bolt. I tried, went as car as buying the wheels, then decided to keep the original wheels.