free hit
counters
1982. Lotus Esprit S3 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
lotusforsale.com

1982. Lotus Esprit S3

This Esprit was one of 5 produced in this metallic green and originally owned by Lotus Cars.  I purchased it in 1985 but it has been stored inside for the last 19 years, so some restoration is required.  The bodywork and interior are in very good condition. It has done a genuine 23008 miles with a full service history.   Unfortunately, due to my emigration, I need to find it a good home in the next 2 weeks!  It’s well worth seeing.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Saw that and thought it looked a snip. It's often the interior and bodywork that really eat into a restoration budget but this one sounds as if the interior and exterior are good.

Well done

Will post some pics when I get it back.What attracted me to it was that is is unmolested,original,unique colour,two owners ,all the bits hand book, tool kit,jack ect and low mileage.Looking forward to getting my teeth into this one.

Awesome job, well done bud! Look forward to those pics

Nice one I like the colour combo and am glad you sound like you want to keep it original too!

Buddsy  :thumbsup:

Nice! I called myself, that's a steal at that price!