free hit
counters
Quick help needed about the S3 headlights - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wally Finland

Quick help needed about the S3 headlights

Hello

This is my first post to this forum. I imported my first Lotus from UK to Filand couple weeks ago. Car is sitting on my garage on my summer place and I just got mail from Finnish custom that I have to do registeration MOT before paying import taxes.

Car is going to the bodyshop next friday, but i need the get MOT before that.

And now the question because car is not available right now and I have to get headlights before i go pick up the car.

S3 1982, headlight diameter and does the unit have only H4 bulb or parking light as well?

Does anyone fitted normal aftermarket units or is there only one option?

Thanks in advance for the replies, and I will post some pics about the car in a another topic.

Valtteri

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The four headlamp system has all four for main beam and only two for dipped, normally. Side lights are seperate from main headlights so no parking light stuff needed. 146mm diameter VALEO type 082372 is correct for RH dipping continental application...I have one set of LH dip and one of RH dip and switch between them depending on where I am!

Edited by molemot