free hit
counters
Donnington show from North East.......Anyone ? - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Donnington show from North East.......Anyone ?

MartinL

I am heading to Donnington on saturday via A1,M18,M1.........I know its boring, but its quick!

I intend to fuel and leave Scotch Corner services approx. 0645 to meet up with a few NYLOC friends at Woodhall services on M1 approx 0800 with the aim of getting to Donnington early to avoid the traffic, get in to the Lotus only parking and have time for a chat and some tyre kicking before the show opens.

Would be great to get some North East cars/owners in a Lotus or the daily drive to come along.

Dont worry,be happy.............

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philip, sod the van, do it sunday or next week, this show is once a year so get in your car and come meet lots of Lotus nutters.

Martin, what time are you going as i feel I should be there before 9 now as I have car on show also and looks like I have no convoy to worry about if you want to meet on M1.

LOL, would loved to have left it, sorting my van is not my idea of a good way of spending my weekend, unfortunately I needed to build racks & shelves in order to get all my gear in ready for this week, spent all day Saturday on it & still didn't finish although I've got most of the main things in. Just as well because I've been in bed all today with sickness & migraine :sick:   

Hoping to get up to Corbridge though. 

Hope it was a good show.

Phil.

Philip. Sorry you missed a really good day out, plan better for next year !!

dont know if I will make Corbridge now as clashes with another family commitment............still trying to get out of it though.

Philip. Sorry you missed a really good day out, plan better for next year !!

dont know if I will make Corbridge now as clashes with another family commitment............still trying to get out of it though.

Maybe if you don't go the sun will shine on the rest of us for a change!!! :P  Only kidding, we all know it's always inclement at the Fastlane show

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)