free hit
counters
Servicing in South East London/Kent region - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Knorbert

Servicing in South East London/Kent region

Hi All,

Over the past couple of years I've been let down with workmanship of previously trusted service garages in my area.

I'd be really grateful if anyone can recommend or knows of any decent garages who could carry out servicing on an Esprit in the South East London/North West Kent region?  I'm based in Bromley, so any recommendations near here would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Mark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Get to Sparky up in Watford, well worth the journey and one I often made myself from Maidstone :)

Hi Bibs,

I thought about that, but it's getting from/to Watford on week days that could be the problem...

It's the convenience of finding someone local I was after - if there're no other options then Sparky it is.  :scooter:

Edited by Knorbert

I was in Beckenham with my Esprit for 5 years and used to take it to Salisbury for service, now that was a pain!

Blimey!  Now that's what I call 'car love'.  :unworthy:

Edited by Knorbert

Hi Knorbert,

I live in Sevenoaks,   and often travel to Sparky`s, about 50mins to Watford, BUT worth it, always a few Esprit owners drop in for a 

chat.

Good day out ,........ and ........... nearly forgot his is a very good mechanic,

Thank you darling.  Weekends only, mind!  Except for those long, balmy Summer evenings - plenty of time for a cambelt, several cool drinks and a good chinwag.

Thanks All,

Will PM closer to service and MOT time.

All the best

Mark