free hit
counters
Vehicle: Lotus Esprit S4 (1993-1996) (1994) - Members Cars - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aerobat

Vehicle: Lotus Esprit S4 (1993-1996) (1994)

Lotus Esprit S4 (1993-1996) (1994) Date Added: 18 July 2005 - 11:55 PM Owner: aerobat Short Description: Bought this in August 2004, and drive it every chance I get (when the skies are clear!). I've had in on a race track, for a performance driving school, and driven it on twisty mountain roads. It has a performance chip to 300 HP, and an after-market exhaust system - absolutely superb! I love the looks and stares from other people. And 8 cyl. Ferraris before the F360 have nothing on Lotus. I've only had it up to 250 kph, but it can keep up or outperform Ferraris on a track. Update January 2006: almost all of the mods below are being done over this winter, so I haven't had the chance to drive it yet with all of these mods. I've previously had the clutch line replaced with braided stainless steel, and a new clutch. I've had no problems with the car at all, and I do keep it maintained regularly. It is my daily car from April through mid-October. Parts have cost US60 and Euros 5050. Before these mods, I have had the car up to 270 km/h now (168 mph), so we'll see what the changes do. Update: Sold this car in 2010 to a gentleman up by Edmonton. It went to a good home! View Vehicle

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.