free hit
counters
Workshop Manual for X180 NA - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Frootbat

Workshop Manual for X180 NA

Hi, new to the Forum and new to Esprit ownership. Where can I get hold of a comprehensive workshop manual for my 1990 X180 NA?

Bought my Esprit 2 weeks ago. Currently with Barry Ely in Maldon being comprehensively fettled having only covered about 45 miles on the last 5 years. However intend to tinker on lazy Sundays myself with bits and pieces.

Thanks

Paul

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Paul and welcome. Any Lotus dealer will sell you a workshop manual still and if you sign up for a membership package on here you get a free download of the (often more useful) parts manual :)

Go for both. It may seem a lot for the service manual but it is worth it. They sometimes pop up on ebay.

HI Paul, where are you in Essex? I have an early Stevens carb turbo. I'm in Rettendon, known for it's murders and bootsales!!

I know Barry Ely as well up at Maldon.

HI Paul, where are you in Essex? I have an early Stevens carb turbo. I'm in Rettendon, known for it's murders and bootsales!!

I know Barry Ely as well up at Maldon.

Chris, I am only about 8  miles from you out near Cold Norton way. May see you buzzing around sometime - some great roads out this way towards Bradwell and Burnham....

My friends live in Cold Norton, used to use the gym there, I bought my car from latchingdon, the chap lived in St Lawrence Bay. What colour is your car? there is a nice Steel Blue SE for sale in Rayleigh.

Edited by red vtec