free hit
counters
Espritmon Update - Page 3 - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some people are using the old (ipact) link, but the correct on (also specified in my profile on TLF) is:   http://tudl0493.home.xs4all.nl/   I just checked it and it still works,   Erik

Espritmon opens three log files to store data, one for the ECU, one for the ABS and one for the SIR. If you do not use the ABS or SIR modes, these files will have 0 length. The file with the ECU data

The solenoid key assignments in the ABS screen mode (press 'g' key to select the ABS screen) are: lf=left front rf=right front 1: lf hold on 2: rf hold on 3: rear hold on 4: lf relea

Posted Images

Or bookmark this topic :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Or bookmark this topic :lol:

I think that may actually be the cause of the problem that people do not immediately find the download since the very first post in this topic still has the old link to the ipact website.

Erik

Send a moderator and message and I'm sure they'll change it for you.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 weeks later...

Did you read the PDF manual?

It is set to autoplay a demo first, you'll need to edit the config file to get it to run in diagnostic mode

In the config file I changed the one to a zero.

I don't see where to type in execute espiritmon

UPDATE- I took the resistor module #16 from the 1990 esprit and put it in the 1989 and for a few seconds the air to fuel gauge started at 13 for a few seconds then went 15 to 16 to 17 then it pegged out..

I charged the battery and the alt is putting out a little over 12 volts

Thank you

Tommy

• 2 months later...
I charged the battery and the alt is putting out a little over 12 volts

A little over 12 volts seems a bit low to me. I consistently get in the high 13's (almost 14 volts) with a new alternator regulator fitted (engine running, of course). Have you changed the regulator or checked your alternator brushes recently? Old battery?

Folks, I'm having probems getting Espritmon to display properly when running in DOS (to allow reading of the log files). If click on the icon in a normal window, I get a normal Freescan display. When I bootup Espritmon using DOS commands, I get a black window with random green and yellow horizontal lines.

I have Windows XP with a 1920 x 1080 pixel display.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ian.

• 1 month later...

Espritmon opens three log files to store data, one for the ECU, one for the ABS and one for the SIR.

If you do not use the ABS or SIR modes, these files will have 0 length.

The file with the ECU data starts with Esprit, followed by a set of numbers divided by underscores. The numbers are actually month, day,hour,minutes,seconds of the time the file was opened for writing (e.g. esprit_10_15_19_00_00.log would be a file opened for writing today at 7 PM.

Erik

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18-2-2016 at 21:10, RODOLPHESPRIT said:

hi eric

when i load espritmon data i saw that my fuel case is maximum 6*it s the pressure of fuel?

I'm sorry but I do not understand the question, what is it you wanted to know about the fuel data in Espritmon?

Erik

5 hours ago, RODOLPHESPRIT said:

hi

the data in the fuel  case

what are they exacty?

Ah, it is an integration of the fuel that is provided to the engine during each injection phase. I use the duty cycle of the injectors (injector pulse width window) and the capacity of the injector to estimate the amount of fuel injected each time. This is integrated over time. It is an approximation of the actual fuel that has been used. I typically find it a bit of an over-estimation, but not by much.

Hope this answers your question,

Erik

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi,

I have read Espritmon (since the 3K version) is able to cycle the Delco Moraine ABS solenoids, but I can't find the shortcut ... and unless I missed it is not written in the manual either?

Maybe a click on the solenoids representations on the graph would work when connected to the car but I didn't have the opportunity to try yet.

Any idea? Thanks in advance!

The solenoid key assignments in the ABS screen mode (press 'g' key to select the ABS screen) are:

lf=left front
rf=right front

1: lf hold on
2: rf hold on
3: rear hold on
4: lf release on
5: rf release on
6: rear release on
0: de-active current solenoid
! (shift 1): lf hold and release on
@ (shift 2): rf hold and release on
# (shift 3): rear hold and release on

On the graphics screen you should see the status of the feedback from the solenoids change after a key is pressed. You should also hear the clicks. Do not keep a solenoid active too long so press the 0 key in good time to de-activate the solenoid(s).

• Thanks 1