Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora S Sports Racer - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora S Sports Racer

Will 1-2-1

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I asked the question if anyone regretted replacing their Esprit with an Evora. I have taken on board everyone's comments and appreciated them all. Since then I have been to Donnington Lotus day and visited several Lotus dealers. With all the information gathered to help me in making my decision, the decision is as follows:

I have just returned home from Newcastle Lotus (Silverlink) after putting a deposit down on a new Evora S Sports Racer in Ardent Red.

Carl at Silverlink did me a very good deal without any messing about in which I would like to thank him for this.

Ps. I still have the Esprit in which I will probably reluctantly be selling.

Regards

Will

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome News. I'm sure you will love every moment of it.

Sad to see the old girl moving on, but I'm sure she'll go to a good home.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I think your car will look like that one:

Yes it looks exactly like that one and sounds the same too. Can't wait for it to be delivered in about 8 weeks time.

I've put the Esprit up for sale on Pitonheads to make room for it coming.

Regards

Will

is the back diffusor of the SR the same as the "normal S" or is it painted / covered in gloss?

(because on the pics of several SR - esp on www.autogespot.nl - it looked mor shiny than on the normal S, ok, in the real world it doesn´t matter because the diffuser will look a little bit dirty after driving 5 miles or so.....)

Nice one Will! What was the deciding factor on the choice of dealer? I am about 2 weeks behind you in the same process and B&C have been very helpful but Hedge End are v.keen too. I am debating about playing one against the other as both are localish to me.

Hi Ross,

The deciding factor on the dealer choice was the amount of discount that I was being offered when I made it clear that I had cash waiting with no p/x involved. I also told them I was ready to do a deal and what the best offer I had been given.

It could be worth travelling if you can get a more substantial discount from a dealer further a field.

Keeps us posted on which dealer you go to.

Regards

Will