Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2013 Brands Hatch Thistle - Hotel room deal & meal - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2013 Brands Hatch Thistle - Hotel room deal & meal

The Thistle at the entrance to Brands have reserved a number of rooms at a fixed rate for TLF'ers who are too posh to camp.

http://www.thistle.com/en/hotels/united_kingdom/dartford/thistle_brands_hatch/index.html

The rate is £85 on Friday the 23rd and £99 on Saturday the 24th (Bed and Breakfast)

Codes are:

23rd August - LOTU230813

24th August - LOTU230813.

There will be a BBQ on Sat night, with the compliments of the race guys in the area behind the pit garages, with live music. Details here...

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/59021-saturday-night-music-bbq/

Please let us know below if you've booked so I can keep a track of how many rooms and add your name to the list if you'd like to join us for the meal.

1 & 2. Bibs & Laura.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bibs,

Sounds maybe like a silly question, but has it got a "safe" parking lot? Or let's say a big parking lot so I can claim 2 spaces? :D lol

And that £99 is for a double person room or the rate per person?

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

The Thistle at the entrance to Brands have reserved a number of rooms at a fixed rate for TLF'ers who are too posh to camp.

1 & 2. Bibs & Laura.

Too posh to camp Bibbo? Where is the Wig Wam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smoke:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Hahaha. I know  :harhar:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I have booked the Holiday Inn @ Maidstone and I know Gordon Masson has also but the Thistle is obviously much closer to Brands and the beds much closer to the dinner buffet. I can cancel my Holiday Inn booking without charge but before deciding I will speak to Gordon to see if he can.

1 & 2. Bibs & Laura.

2 & 3. bingoking & Jackie

Bibs

Trying to book just now and being told no availability for Saturday night either with the code or without. Availability only on 23rd. I also wanted to stay a third night but there is also no availability on Sunday 25th as the hotel is fully booked. I still have my room for three nights at The Holiday Inn in Maidstone as I haven't cancelled that yet.

Ok I will let Gordon know and give them a try.

thanks

We are both booked in for the duration. Thanks for your help.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hotel room is booked!

Please add us for diner as well

1 & 2. Bibs & Laura.
2 & 3. bingoking & Jackie
5 & 6 RobertC and Cami

7 & 8 Red Baron and Exploded

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

• 1 month later...

Brian (Bingoking) and I have got our wires crossed somewhere along the lines and I am booked into the Thistle but Brian is booked into the  Holiday Inn @ Maidstone.

I think the Thistle has space on the Friday night but its full on the Saturday.

Does anyone have a booking for the Thistle that they intend to cancel?

If so please give me a shout before you do, so that we can get everyone in the same hotel.

Thanks

07775 701246

Edited by GordonMasson

Brian (Bingoking) and I have got our wires crossed somewhere along the lines and I am booked into the Thistle but Brian is booked into the  Holiday Inn @ Maidstone.

I think the Thistle has space on the Friday night but its full on the Saturday.

Does anyone have a booking for the Thistle that they intend to cancel?

If so please give me a shout before you do, so that we can get everyone in the same hotel.

Thanks

07775 701246

Got this sorted now thanks :thumbsup:

The weather is not looking so good for tomorrow...http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/da3

I don't suppose we are in a covered area are we??? :question:

Coming from Gods country up here in the north, I kind of thought that Englandshire was going to be like a tropical paradise in comparison?