free hit
counters
quarter light trim in leather - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
red vtec

quarter light trim in leather

I have seen a few esprits with the rear quarter light shelf trimmed with leather rather than carpet, I have some hide to do this with. But is the rear window surround in the engine bay also trimmed with leather? does anyone have an pics of a car with this trim in leather?

Thanks

Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mines all done in carpet, the surround, rear window is also in carpet, I have never seen the rear section in leather, may be a change some one has done themselves at some point.

Cannot see any reason not to.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I've seen it on a few V8's but could not see if the window surround was also leather trimmed :(

Chris

When I bought my car my quarters where carpet liberally sprinkled with rabit [email protected]:w00t:  Anything is better than that! 

Actually tonight I looked at mine. I think it would be an easy job if you wanted to do it. If you were you could get a Lotus roundel embossed as I think that where people look in expecting to see something good!

Buddsy 

Hi Chris,

Don't know if you saw my question, but if possible, I would like to see something with that embossment on.

Thinking of making up a set of magnolia leather pieces for those two shelves, and the embossment would surely look good.

Kind regards,

Jacques.